Poker Edition - Day 16: Do you even downswing BRO?

Hello everybody and welcome to the poker edition!

Today we handle our worst day in poker so far come and take a look.




Do you even tilt BRO?


So yesterday was the worst session at the tables so far. I finished the day down $19.14.

Not the best! Nothing seemed to be working and we had Aces, Kings and sets broken on multiple occasions and even got a full house cracked too.

I even had a fellow player sweat my session and give some advice (Heyitsclay) who also saw the bad beats I kept getting.

These things happen sometimes and the only thing I can do is review my hands and perfect my play and keep powering through.

Even top winning players can hit these swings sometimes unfortunately that is just the name of the game.

Here is the graph from yesterdays session



As you can see from the hands played it was also our highest volume session with 7316 hands so maybe that's one positive I can take from the session! 


Future plans


One thing that I really need to work on is my playing to studying ratio. 

I need to put in more work off the tables if my game is to improve as by just playing I wont learn as fast. So my volume maybe smaller over the coming weeks but hopefully my study time will be higher. 

I had also been playing on four tables but I am going to switch back down to two tables for the moment while I continue to sharpen my game and recover from the downswing.

That's all for this edition hopefully some good news for you soon! 

Thanks for reading!

Please leave any thoughts in the box below.

Lilkidbigcity
@lilkidbigcity

0 comments:

Post a Comment