Poker Edition: Day 10 - Tilty McSpew!

Tilty McSpew!

Hello everybody and welcome to the poker edition!

Today we catch up on yesterdays results and also then go through a rather tilty session today!


Catch up


So I will start today's edition by getting you caught up on yesterdays action!

I decided to have a day off yesterday so did not make any videos however I did play some poker!

In fact I played the longest session I have had so far totaling to exactly 2000 hands.

Lets take a look at the graph from that (PR breaking!) session.




So as you can it was a great session!

It started off well and then there was a dip nearing the half way mark where I thought "all these hands and it could be a losing session!" I quickly got rid of those thoughts from my head and persevered and managed to get paid off with Aces from that point I never looked back and continued to trend up nicely finishing on $6.94 or 3 and half buy ins!

So all in all a good day.



Today's session


Now lets move on to today's session and if you haven't already then please take a look at the video.

 

Right so as you can see not the best of days!

Apologies for the abrupt ending to the video as well, I could feel myself tilting and beginning to get on a downer (which you can probably see), so I decided to end the session rather than lose more money.

However I kept playing and I did lose more money and my spiral continued. I got up and went to clear my head.

When I came back I tried to forget all about the earlier session and actually managed to run the bank roll back up and ended up being up by just over 3 buy ins for the day!

So what started off as a bad day turned into a good day once I stopped being negative and on tilt. I'm not going to analyse any of the hands from today's video session as lots of them are just slam dunk folds and no need to analyse any deeper.

I will return tomorrow with a surprise!

Thanks for reading!

If you have any thoughts be they positive,construct criticism or just stopping by to say hi then please leave them in the comment section.

See you next time!

Lil Kid Big City

Follow me on twitter @lilkidbigcity
Youtube.com/lilkidbigcity

0 comments:

Post a Comment