Poker Edition: Day 15- Back in action!

Today we have a catch up after a short break away and take a look at what is going on now!


Back in action!


Hello everybody and welcome to the poker edition!

Its a been a short while since I have posted and this was mainly due to my webcam giving up on me so I haven't been able to record any sessions!

However I have continued to play poker.

Before we get into all that I have a couple of announcements to make! 


Updates


As of now unfortunately there wont be any poker videos due to the webcam being broken and for the foreseeable future this will be mainly blog based.

I have always been aware of the theory that "10,000 of practice makes you a master of the skill" however I have near applied this to myself. This blog seems like the perfect opportunity to do that! So in the coming days on the left hand side of the page you will see a tracker displaying how many hours I have put into poker this is studying and playing. Hopefully by the end of 10,000 hours I will be highly skilled at poker!

The final thing to note is that I have stopped playing on 888 poker!
I am now playing on....... PokerStars!
I made the decision to move after seeing the depth of playing pool and bonuses on Stars compared to 888.


Currently my bankroll stands at $139.62 when I left 888 I believe I had about $130 dollars so as you can tell off to a winning start!

Lets take a look at the chart of how I have performed on PokerStars so far:




As you can see a very swingy start!
Overall a profit though.

I will be working hard to cut out these swings and what seems to be a high variance style.

The style of play on pokerstars is much different to that of 888 people are much more aggressive and this is something I have to adapt to.

Since I started the blog I have played 40 hours of poker I have also spent roughly about 10 hours reading books and articles and watching poker videos. So in total I estimate I have spent roughly 50 hours so far on poker.

That's it for this reintroduction edition!

I will be back tomorrow with more session results and some analysis.


Thanks for reading!

If you have any thoughts please leave a comment below.

LilKidBigCity

@lilkidbigcity 

0 comments:

Post a Comment