Poker Edition: Day 22 - Quietly working away

Hello everyone and welcome to the poker edition!

Once again there has been an absence of posts so we catch up on whats been going on discuss aims for the future!





Quietly working away


Welcome back everyone! It's been about a week since the last update, not a relatively long time but a definite gap considering these posts were daily.

You may have thought I had given up or busted my bankroll however that is not the case. I have actually been playing and studying so much that i have lacked the time to really put any effort into a daily post.


Current situation

I am still in a downswing and unfortunately the bank roll has dropped to starting level (it currently stands at $102.75)

This did get me disheartened initially but I luckily quickly snapped out of it and it made me even more focused. I was determined to find these leaks (most of them being obvious spew) and eliminate them from my game.

The last couple of sessions have provided fruitful in stopping these leaks. I am currently playing at around break even so hopefully I can start trending back upwards. 

I have studied more and read articles and books on poker. I also have some friends I have made in poker who are helping me through this learning process and giving me advice. 

My main focus currently is to stop paying people of so much especially in spots where they raise me on the flop or river for example. 

I can notice small changes in my game and slowly beginning to think more about what I am doing and why I am doing it.


Graph update


Lets take a look at the current graph as it stands. (This does not include any hands played on 888 poker)




As we can see a more or less steady decline but a small incline towards the end hopefully a sign of things to come.

Another thing to note is that even though it is still in the negative the all in equity is significantly higher than how we are currently running. From this we can take that we have been getting our money in good in some spots and unfortunately have run into some suckouts.



The future of the blog will hopefully be more inconsistent.

This has been my first attempt at a blog and as you can see from the delay in the post we have encountered some teething problems! I will sort these problems shortly and get back to a regular schedule.

For the mean time thanks for reading!

If you have any comments please post below

Lilkidbigcity
@lilkidbigcity

0 comments:

Post a Comment