Spanish Edition 3 - What do I do in my free time?

Hey everyone welcome to the Spanish edition!

Today I'm learning all about hobbies.



I'm finding it hard to write about things to put in this blog as there isn't too much I can write that will be entertaining about me memorizing words!

I have been using memorize a lot for a broad range of words and phrases also I have used some of the Michele Thomas method which I have found quite useful. 

Today I have been focusing on hobbies in preperation for my aim to have a short conversation with a native speaker next weekend.

You can see my post on hobbies on Lang8 here Hobbies.

The thing I'm struggling with most at the moment is when to use words which mean the same thing but it is all contextual as to which one you use. Obviously this is something that will come with time.

I will try to think of some interesting things I can put in this edition of the blog!

Thanks for checking in!

If you have any thoughts be they positive,construct criticism or just stopping by to say hi then please leave them in the comment section.

See you next time!

Lil Kid Big City

www.facebook.com/lilkidbigcity
Follow me on twitter @lilkidbigcity
Youtube.com/lilkidbigcity

0 comments:

Post a Comment