Spanish Edition 4 - Speaking the lingo!

Hello everybody and welcome to the Spanish edition!

I decided to practice saying a few things and recorded it on camera for everyone to see!





If you want to check out the video you can watch that here:



To add Spanish or English subtitles to the video just click the the button between the clock and the cog at the bottom of the video.

Now I definitely made a few mistakes in this video but I didn't want to edit them out or rerecord until I got it right because this was practice and I will make mistakes and I have to learn from them. I also wanted this video to be as natural as possible.

Some of the mistakes I picked out are:


  1. 0:15 " prima vez que tiempo estoy hablando" In this sentance the tiempo is not needed, the time is implied by prima.

  2. 0:44 "He estuidando" Here the estuidando is wrong I should of said estudiado. Estuidando is actually closer to the present tense for learning; estudiando.

  3. 1:49 "Que tipo de música te gusta?" I didn't add an inflection at the end of the sentence to make it a question.

  4. 2:02 "Gracias eschuchar" Here I forgot to include the word por meaning for! "Thanks for listening"


Overall I don't think I did too badly! 

I feel confident by the weekend I will be ready to have a short conversation with a native speaker!

According to memrise I now have 96% of Spanish conjunctions in my long term memory so I should be able to join my sentences together with ease!

That's all for this time!

¡Gracias por leer!

Hasta la vista.

0 comments:

Post a Comment